Wednesday, July 31, 2013

a good book

 
 
 
I love reading.  I do not do it nearly as much as I would like to, but I still love it. 
 
I have been trying to go to the gym again lately, so i get in at least 45 minutes of reading a day there.  I bring my IPad and i read from my Kindle app while I ride the bike.  Its relaxing and the time flies by. 


 

Right now I am reading Reached by Ally Condie.  It is the 3rd book in the Matched Trilogy.  I reccommend these books highly.  I have 5% left in the last book and im sad that the story is about to end.
There are a few more books I would like to read this summer:
Honey, I Dont Have a Headache by Shelia Wray Gregoire
Adulting: How to become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown
Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Trilogy)
Insurgent by Veronica Roth (Trilogy)
Allegiant by Veronica Roth (Trilogy)
Frost (The Frost Chronicles) by Kate Avery Ellison
Arena Three by Morgan Rice (Not out yet)
Just to make a few ;)
 
 

 
I find that the cheaper books that Amazon features are actually pretty good.  I have read some really good stories for under $5.  Some of them though, I do not think were edited before publication, but I can see past that if the story greally grabs me.  Its the story that counts in the long run.
 
Anyways, I hope to finish Reached tonight or in the morning and off to start another story.  Off to dive into another world.
 
-Al
 

3 comments:

  1. First off, I LOVE the title of your blog. Could NOT agree more, lady. And I absolutely loved this post on reading! :) I'm an editor so I read all day. I've been having to remind myself lately to take the time out to do some pleasure reading as well! :) And yes, Amazon all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading as well, I could go sit in a book store for hours, and have the hardest time picking what I want to read. Any kind of story catches my attention. When I start a book, I don't put it down till im finished!

    -Hailey
    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete