Monday, July 29, 2013

Jackhammer

Monday nights at work are very slow.  We only have one class so it is usually very quiet.  Usually.  Right now they are renivating the bathroom on the floor above us.  With JACKAHMMERS.  The noise and vibrations have literally filled not only my office, but the entire floor! 
 
You may hear some slight noise, they said.
 
SLIGHT noise, they said.
 
I feel like they are literally using that jackahmmer on my head.  And I have the next 4 hours to look forward to of this!!
 
On a positive note, I got a new phone.  Apparently, no amount of rice can save an iphone that went through a full wash cycle. 
 
Also on a positive note, I emailed both our favorite photographer and DJ and told them we want to make contracts for the wedding!!  I have known I wanted to use both of them but just didnt want to commit because I didnt want to give them my money!! AHH!!
 
 
 
 
Time to go take something for this headache,
-Al
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment