Thursday, July 18, 2013

Peace and quiet?!


Today I was blessed with beautiful weather during my morning off.  Usually if I have to work at night, it rains all day, and if I work during the day its beautiful and I do not get to enjoy it.  Today I spent at least an hour soaking up the sun, watching youtube videos, and drinking my juice.  Today's juice consisted of apples, oranges, strawberries, lemon, and lime.
It was nice to just relax all by myself today.  I do not take advantage of alone time like I should, maybe I wouldnt be so crazy if I did more often. 

 
 
 
Another thing I want to do with this blog is post some outfit of the days.  I have seen other bloggers doing this and I love it.  I came across one on pinterest a long time ago where the girl posted her outfit every single day!  I think it is great for inspiration and a good reminder of what you wear and how it makes you feel.
 
So here we go:
 
 
The majority of my clothes come from Target, mainly because I cannot drive by one without stopping, and I cant leave one without buying at least something ;)
 
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen
-Al
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment